North Carolina

If anyone in or near Sanford NC has grown modern game hens for sale let me know large or standard prefered but will settle for bantam must not be mixed but full modern game

I will be rolling out early Saturday morning for the "long" 5 mile ride to the East Fayetteville Flock Swap. Bringing some excess fowl to sell...swap...or?
Plus delivering some nursery pots will have extras cheap! Also bringing..Fruit trees...apple, peach, pear, plum fig, persimmon. Blueberry bushes thornless blackberry vines, cold hardy KIWI vines, grape vines crape myrtles, roses, camellias, and......

What ever I can get on a 14x7 foor trailer!!!
Cash, credit and debit cards accepted!!!

Last edited:
I will be rolling out early Saturday morning for the "long" 5 mile ride to the East Fayetteville Flock Swap. Bringing some excess fowl to sell...swap...or?
Plus delivering some nursery pots will have extras cheap! Also bringing..Fruit trees...apple, peach, pear, plum fig, persimmon. Blueberry bushes thornless blackberry vines, cold hardy KIWI vines, grape vines crape myrtles, roses, camellias, and......

What time are you going to get there?

I really should just make time to go to the nursery, but I know I'll spend too much!

Just wanted to say Hi, I have not been on in a while.
Life has just been keeping me busy.
Hope all of the new chicken people are finding the help and guidance they need from the fine people here.
Have a wonderful day all, and lots of sunshine...
Hens are loving the sunshine, free-ranging, and dustbaths.

Good morning folks
frow.gif

What wonderful weather we have been getting.
I need to put in a goldfish pond and have been trying
to decide where is the best place for it. I think this
summer I will also put in a new patio. Right now all
we have is a small stoop area at the front door.
So many plans.....hope I can get some done.......
just thinking for now.
hide.gif

hope everyone has a good day
yippiechickie.gif

I'm interested in all that stuff maybe we can do some future dealing or trading. How for are you from sanford?

Back
Top Bottom