North Carolina

I'm just hoping for some much needed rain here from this storm.

Oh no is it supposed to storm tonight???
hmm.png

We're going to the symphony concert in the park tonight with the fireworks.
Free ice cream and bounce houses for the kids.
Free admission, the NC symphony is playing all patriotic music for the 4th followed by the fireworks show.
My kids look forward to it every year.

Oh no is it supposed to storm tonight???
hmm.png

We're going to the symphony concert in the park tonight with the fireworks.
Free ice cream and bounce houses for the kids.
Free admission, the NC symphony is playing all patriotic music for the 4th followed by the fireworks show.
My kids look forward to it every year.

sounds great! were going over to the neighbors to grill. where is the concert? sounds like lots of fun!

Went to SC to trade a mc lean hatch game hen for some malay and shamo chicks I really like these birds! How's everyone coping with all this heat? Also if anyone is looking for a nice BIG pigeon/quail coop I've been spending the week building one for auction friday I'm about done I've got almost 50.00 into it so I'm putting a reserve on it but you'll need a trailer or enough gas money for me to deliver it lol ill post pics tomorrow

Went to SC to trade a mc lean hatch game hen for some malay and shamo chicks I really like these birds! How's everyone coping with all this heat? Also if anyone is looking for a nice BIG pigeon/quail coop I've been spending the week building one for auction friday I'm about done I've got almost 50.00 into it so I'm putting a reserve on it but you'll need a trailer or enough gas money for me to deliver it lol ill post pics tomorrow

Can I pay you to build me a coop/run for my bantams? I am not crafty at all.. and kind of lazy ;)

HEY GUYS! im needing to sell my beautiful leven faster than I thought....his sister is hatching 7 eggs in about 2 days and he is in my broody coop. I sort of need to sell him by the end of this week. it would help a lot! with 12 hens and 3 roos in a coop, there is fighting going on. THANKS GUYS!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I also have an ad in the chickens for sale 8 weeks and older section. I was going to sell him for 15 or best offer, or I can send him free to a home for serious offers only)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a healthy beautiful BTW Japanese Bantam X Olive Egger cockerel for sale. The dad was the BTW Japanese and the mom was the OE (bantam standard cross). Due to the addition of new birds, hatching chicks, and the other roo who lives with him and fights him, I can no longer keep him with my flock. I hatched him myself 12/31/13, and is about 7 months now. I began handling him since the day he came out of the egg and he has been a mama’s boy ever since.

Named Leven, the beautiful bantam roo has small spurs, a beautiful deep crow (which is not too loud due to the bantam in him), a beautiful orange hackle and saddle from his mama, and a beautiful black iridescent tail from his daddy. His comb flops over his left eye due to its size. Leven has such a great personality! He is such a sweet boy, and is super nice to his ladies. He is so well handled and tame that you can easily pick him up without too much chasing. He is VERY good around young kids.

I am located in Fuquay Varina, right outside of Raleigh.
For more information, pictures, etc. please DM me!

anyone interested?

my chicks are so close to hatching! earliest is tomorrow! im so excited. I just love using broodies. the hen hatching is a first time broody, and loving every bit of it! LOL

Back
Top Bottom