North Carolina

The mans name was James Cole.
You can PM me for his email if you ever need it.
He was recently on craigslist with cornish hens as well as roosters.
I believe he sold the cornish as the posting was taken off yesterday.
Believe this is his posting http://asheville.craigslist.org/grd/2256959795.html
We
decided to go ahead and cull
hit.gif
I could not risk infecting everyone else.
She was getting worse and I could not stand t see her suffer as well, R.I.P Daisy .

Daddy's love the pictures, such a cute chick
love.gif

I am sorry you did not have anymore chicks hatch
hugs.gif
You could always try tractor supply tho
hu.gif
I put them in a box and I asked how many I told them 2 EE's and they did not say anything.

Last edited:
I am so sorry allabout, that man is the worse of the worse, he really does need to be reported to the agricultural dept here in Western N.C. no telling how many flocks he's contaminated already. you did the right thing for her {Daisy} and for your flock.. on a happier note did you go get new chicks from TS?

Quote:
Thank you for the info, maybe those reading will heed warning and you will have saved someone else your heartache .

I sure do hope that you take it one step further and report him to the NC State Dept of Agriculture. If I am not mistaken they do not take poultry contagious diseases lightly.
hmm.png

No I did not get any new chicks from TS. They had some but I still had my little girl at the time and did not want to bring anyone else home, they had some brown brahma chicks to
sad.png

How do I go about reporting him?

allabout don't you have a house chicken? a Serama? I was thinking that was you. maybe you can go get some of those Brahma chicks, I should have some this spring but they won't be full blooded since we had to put our B roo in the freezer cause of meaness.

Yes I do have a little serama in house
big_smile.png

The chicks are gone already
sad.png
they sell quick around here
hmm.png
You will have to keep me posted about your chicks. We got that pullet to be with the serama and they where the same size so it would have been great.

Back
Top Bottom