North Carolina

Sanford , right outside of Broadway
welcome-byc.gif
new flocker

:yuckyuck

That is what happens when you get a 'pretty'  bird instead of a plain old lay 5/6 out of 7 days EE mutt hen.
Scott
Scott my EE was suppose to lay well too. Now after two laying cycles she has quit. Just quit. Who knows why some lay to be old ladies and others quit as young whipper-snappers:lol:

Just heard my Sussex (hatched on Easter) singing the egg song today! It seems to be a little early, but hey! I'm not complaining.
1f413.png

:yuckyuck

That is what happens when you get a 'pretty'  bird instead of a plain old lay 5/6 out of 7 days EE mutt hen.
Scott

Even though she is my pretty girl, she still lays about 3-4 days a week before she went on strike this week. Lol. I've got some black Australorp and those girls are laying machines. I love them all.

This was posted on the Bragg Wives recipe page, but it intrigued me so thought I'd ask on here.
This is from a supermarket egg.
She thought it was a double yolker, but the white "yolk" wasn't liquidy it was more hard.

Is it an egg within an egg? Or just some anomaly from the gmo feed and stress of battery cages? Anyone seen anything like this before? It's new to me so I was wondering what it was. Thanks :D

Back
Top Bottom