North Carolina

Looking for a laying female duck, Pekin is preferable, although really any flightless breed will do. Located in Jacksonville, willing to go to Richlands, Chiqapin, Beaulaville, Maysville, or Hubert! Need asap, since we had an unsuspected death of one of a duo
1f622.png

Looking for a laying female duck, Pekin is preferable, although really any flightless breed will do. Located in Jacksonville, willing to go to Richlands, Chiqapin, Beaulaville, Maysville, or Hubert! Need asap, since we had an unsuspected death of one of a duo
1f622.png

Sorry to hear you lost one.
Please let me know what you come across. I am also in Jacksonville and plan on starting a flock in the spring. I've just got chickens currently.

Sorry to hear you lost one.
Please let me know what you come across. I am also in Jacksonville and plan on starting a flock in the spring. I've just got chickens currently.
Once the ban is up on poultry defiantly check out the barn yard auctions in Broadway NC

Good morning,
Quick picture of one of my bantam cochin and her week old babies, out in this cold! It never ceases to amaze me the difference between raising them in a brooder vice a broody...

I have to say, I am proud of my cats. We have seven barn cats and they walk by the chickens all the time and never bother them.

Speaking of Cochin bantams, anyone got any yellow colored ones they want to get rid of. My wife and oldest son want more.

I notice a definite difference in the chicks I raise and the ones the hens raise. The hen raised is much healthier. I never have coccidiosis in the ones reared by the hens. They are not quite as social at first though.

I try to keep the babies at least two weeks so mom can teach them about life. These babies are a week old, and I have another set that are two months old. The buyer is anxious for them to be ready to go!

Back
Top Bottom