North Carolina

Anyone have any ayam cenani or serema hatching eggs or chicks available?

There is a guy with a nice set up in Oakridge nc. He has some very nice birds and has chicks availble. I just got a older pullet and a hound silkies pulley from him. He has several choclates for sale.pm me for his contact info!

There is a guy with a nice set up in Oakridge nc. He has some very nice birds and has chicks availble. I just got a older pullet and a hound silkies pulley from him. He has several choclates for sale.pm me for his contact info!
What kind of chicks does he have available at the moment? (Breed wise) I got to the Oak Ridge TSC beside the McDonald's

What kind of chicks does he have available at the moment? (Breed wise) I got to the Oak Ridge TSC beside the McDonald's

Sorry, seramas, really nice birds
Here are a couple girls I got from him

Middlesex NC right now have barred rocks black Minorca and rose comb brown leghorns. Starting my rare breed collection got Orust eggs in the bator very rare breed. And getting blue Ameraucanas,lavender Orpington, blue Orpington chicks in July. Should have some nice rare breeds next spring. Hatching eggs and chicks.

Middlesex NC right now have barred rocks black Minorca and rose comb brown leghorns. Starting my rare breed collection got Orust eggs in the bator very rare breed. And getting blue Ameraucanas,lavender Orpington, blue Orpington chicks in July. Should have some nice rare breeds next spring. Hatching eggs and chicks.

How old and much are your barred rocks?

Back
Top Bottom