North Carolina

To the person in southern wake county looking for chickies, I'd suggest the home for homeless birds in Clayton. You can Google them. We just bought 6 chicks from him (Chad) a few weeks ago and have been very happy with our purchase! Chad seems very knowledgeable and friendly. Good luck to you!

Hey, I just got a couple of silkies from a girl in Marshall (near Monroe)... Look on Craigslist, that is how I found her, I believe she still has silkie chicks. Good luck!

Hi um i live near Charlotte nc i want to know if the tractor supply in monroe usually sells silkies when they sell the chickens and if not where can i get silkies

Yes, they usually sell silkies but they are awful hatchery quality. There are a few breeders around. They are a lot of really good sale pages on FB. I breed cuckoo sizzles but rarely sell any and if I do they are adults and culls.

Thanks for the reply i will look on craigslist if any of you have gone to the tsc chick day what breeds they sell and if they sell silkies i dont care about quality i just want them and can you guys put some links to craigslist breeders and hatcherys

Thanks for the reply i will look on craigslist if any of you have gone to the tsc chick day what breeds they sell and if they sell silkies i dont care about quality i just want them and can you guys put some links to craigslist breeders and hatcherys

you should be able to look up what they will be carrying and it should be pretty easy for you to look up on craigslist, I personally prefer FB as it has a wider range of people and you can find great breeders

Back
Top Bottom