North Carolina

StarMeKritten makes me wish my brother still lived down that way....he could have transported him.
th.gif

Good morning folks
frow.gif

Looks like some of us may get a bit of a blow-by this
weekend. Remember to save up some water in jugs
to water the animals in case power goes out from the
storm and anchor down any chicken tractors. Be safe.
old.gif

hope everyone has a good day
pop.gif

Last edited:
Good morning!

I haven't been successful finding any khaki Campbell hens and I am thinking about ordering some from e-fowl. Does anyone from this area need anything and want to split an order?

Need may be a strong word, how about want?

JW

frow.gif

outer banksters......duck as it goes by.. Probably only get some wind and rain but do store up water and your gas tanks for your grill. You can get thru anything with water and the grill. I keep one some 5 gal buckets from Lowes with water in it for the commodes! VERY IMPORTANT !! Take care and keep you animals safe!
welcome-byc.gif
I use water from the swimming pool for the bathroom....works good and smells better.
Swimming pool water can be used for bathing too if you had to clean up after a day
of clearing debris. If you take out the chlorinator/chlorine from the pool and let the sun
do it's work on the water it might evaporate enough chlorine to use for animals.......but
I'd test it to be sure.

wee.gif
A POOL IS AWESOME..!!! We don't have a pool so that didn't pop into my mind right away.. You are right....and we will keep you all in our prayers!
thumbsup.gif
I am really not expecting a lot out of "Arthur"

Last edited:
HEY GUYS! im needing to sell my beautiful leven faster than I thought....his sister is hatching 7 eggs in about 2 days and he is in my broody coop. I sort of need to sell him by the end of this week. it would help a lot! with 12 hens and 3 roos in a coop, there is fighting going on. THANKS GUYS!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I also have an ad in the chickens for sale 8 weeks and older section. I was going to sell him for 15 or best offer, or I can send him free to a home for serious offers only)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a healthy beautiful BTW Japanese Bantam X Olive Egger cockerel for sale. The dad was the BTW Japanese and the mom was the OE (bantam standard cross). Due to the addition of new birds, hatching chicks, and the other roo who lives with him and fights him, I can no longer keep him with my flock. I hatched him myself 12/31/13, and is about 7 months now. I began handling him since the day he came out of the egg and he has been a mama’s boy ever since.

Named Leven, the beautiful bantam roo has small spurs, a beautiful deep crow (which is not too loud due to the bantam in him), a beautiful orange hackle and saddle from his mama, and a beautiful black iridescent tail from his daddy. His comb flops over his left eye due to its size. Leven has such a great personality! He is such a sweet boy, and is super nice to his ladies. He is so well handled and tame that you can easily pick him up without too much chasing. He is VERY good around young kids.

I am located in Fuquay Varina, right outside of Raleigh.
For more information, pictures, etc. please DM me!

Back
Top Bottom