North Carolina

Hi! We just moved from Washington state to Sanford, NC and am so excited to get started with our first chickens. We have 3 chicks, 6wk light brahma and a partridge Silkie and a 4 wk blue Orphington. I'm hoping to add more soon since we officially got our approval for the coop and all. I'm looking forward to chatting and getting to know you guys! I've found so much useful info so already!

Good Mourning ALL

Start of a new year new problems, about two years ago I was given a small neurotic dog that had been mistreated I suspect beaten. We spent time with this fearful scared defensive pooch, got him over his issues with work boots, coat hangers, belts. He now cuddles, lets you pet him and is generally a good dog.

The problem? The wife thinks it's time for me to find Mac a forever home. Tho he is doing ok here he could do better, he is an only child type and needs the extra attention that comes with being the only baby. Not something I am good at or enjoy.

welcome-byc.gif
new flockers.

Lost a hen to what was, I'm pretty sure, an owl over the weekend :( Also finally starting to get eggs again :)

Have any of you ever wormed your chickens with ivermectin? If so, do you have suggestions for the best way to do it?

Hi! We just moved from Washington state to Sanford, NC and am so excited to get started with our first chickens. We have 3 chicks, 6wk light brahma and a partridge Silkie and a 4 wk blue Orphington. I'm hoping to add more soon since we officially got our approval for the coop and all. I'm looking forward to chatting and getting to know you guys! I've found so much useful info so already!

Welcome!! I am in Sanford too! I used to be in the Lemon Springs area but now live in the Northview area. :)

Thank you!

Hope...Hope...Hope. Chickie see Chickie do.

She was very puzzled about what just fell out of her, and was moving it around her with beak when I noticed the second one.

No egg songs yet, but two eggs in two days.

Thank you!

Hope...Hope...Hope. Chickie see Chickie do.

She was very puzzled about what just fell out of her, and was moving it around her with beak when I noticed the second one.

No egg songs yet, but two eggs in two days.
My Australorp is pretty vocal but my RIR is not so much. My EE is always talking so it is hard to tell with her!!
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom