North Carolina

welcome-byc.gif
to all the new flockers.

Are there any breeders in NC that breed Ameraucanas, Buckeyes, Campines, Hamburgs, Plymouth Rocks, rose comb Rhode Island Reds, Sebrights, Seramas, and/or Wyandottes?

I'm in Vale (Catawba County). I have Marans (Black Copper and Black-Tailed Buff), Crested Cream Legbars, Blue Double-Laced Barnevelders, Orpingtons, Australorps and a pair of Black Penedesencas. I also have 3 nice Silkie roosters I'd like to get rid of (one black, one white, and one kind of silvery-blue-maybe a splash). I got silkie eggs last year instead of the breed I wanted
he.gif
so I'd like to find these a new home.

I'm in Vale (Catawba County). I have Marans (Black Copper and Black-Tailed Buff), Crested Cream Legbars, Blue Double-Laced Barnevelders, Orpingtons, Australorps and a pair of Black Penedesencas. I also have 3 nice Silkie roosters I'd like to get rid of (one black, one white, and one kind of silvery-blue-maybe a splash). I got silkie eggs last year instead of the breed I wanted
he.gif
All very interesting and beautiful breeds, but not what I'm looking for. I hope you find good homes for your birds. Sorry I can't help.

he.gif

Are these chicks, or laying hens?

Back
Top Bottom