North Carolina

Beautiful roos. If I didn't already have one, possibly 2 roos, I would totally take one!

Thanks! They really are very nice...and sweet too. I just can't keep them...I don't have any other large breed hens and my plan had one of them been a pullet, was to order two pullets. But both are Roos which means I'd need a lot more than 2 more to keep them both. So...they have to go. :(

I have 2. EE roos that need homes. I have 4..... can't keep anymore
20170730_161408.jpg
20170730_161420.jpg
20170730_161824.jpg
20170730_161341.jpg
white roo 26 weeks both parents came from olive eggs. Black roo, 16 weeks both parents blue eggs. Both were hatched from beautifully colored eggs. Again white = green black= blue

New here. We have 5 gold laced Wyandotte hens, 5 Dominique hens, a silver laced Wyandotte rooster, 2 silver laced Wyandotte pullets, 4 Bantam Cochin chicks, a Cochin rooster and 6 newly hatched chicks (one silver laced Wyandotte and 5 Dominique/Wyandotte crosses). ETA: we're in Louisburg.

Last edited:
I won the Lottery...the Cockerel lottery that is, with these guys,
I now have a total of 8...and 9 more chicks that aren't old enough to know what they are yet...YAY ME! I offering up 3 Black Ameraucana Cockerels, for free. They are 12 weeks old. These are not Easter Eggers, these are true Ameraucanas. If you are thinking about breeding Easter Eggers or Olive Eggers...these are your guys as they have the blue egg gene and when bred to a white egg layer you'll end up with pretty light blues or green eggs. If bred to a brown egg layer you'll get an olive or khaki egg color!

I also have one Olive Egger Cockerel (out of 33 eggs I bought off of Ebay...three hatched...two are cockerels). I'm keeping one and need to find this fellow a home. He is free. I can provide more pictures if you'd like...just let me know! I'm located between Asheville NC and East Tennessee, can meet anywhere between Erwin TN & Asheville.
AMER1.jpg
AMER2.jpg
AMER3.jpg
AMERBL.jpg
OEROO.jpg

Not new b have been away ....... NC area Rutherford Co. Anyone close by. Would love to swap chicks and ducks. Also looking for peacocks

I have a friend in Rutherford County who has chickens and geese, and will be getting other birds too. She's not on BYC but she's a good lady!

I won the Lottery...the Cockerel lottery that is, with these guys,
I now have a total of 8...and 9 more chicks that aren't old enough to know what they are yet...YAY ME! I offering up 3 Black Ameraucana Cockerels, for free. They are 12 weeks old. These are not Easter Eggers, these are true Ameraucanas. If you are thinking about breeding Easter Eggers or Olive Eggers...these are your guys as they have the blue egg gene and when bred to a white egg layer you'll end up with pretty light blues or green eggs. If bred to a brown egg layer you'll get an olive or khaki egg color!

I also have one Olive Egger Cockerel (out of 33 eggs I bought off of Ebay...three hatched...two are cockerels). I'm keeping one and need to find this fellow a home. He is free. I can provide more pictures if you'd like...just let me know! I'm located between Asheville NC and East Tennessee, can meet anywhere between Erwin TN & Asheville.View attachment 1103082 View attachment 1103083 View attachment 1103084 View attachment 1103085 View attachment 1103086

So tempted! I'm about half an hour south of Asheville.

I have a friend in Rutherford County who has chickens and geese, and will be getting other birds too. She's not on BYC but she's a good lady!

So tempted! I'm about half an hour south of Asheville.

Half hour south of Asheville, so that puts you close to Hendersonville ;) They are beautiful healthy birds and it breaks my heart to have to let them go...but at this rate, I have one rooster for each hen...and that just isn't going to work...LOL. Out of the 6 Ameraucana's I got, 4 were cockerels! I ended up with two blue girls. Oh well, guess that is how chicken math goes ;)

Back
Top Bottom