North Carolina

And Allison and I have the following on offer:

2 White Sikie roos

2 Barred Rock chicks - 1 roo, 1 hen.......

4 Silkie chicks, non-sexed, one has slightly crossed beak but is doing ok.

3 Buff Orp roos

If anyone is interested let me know.............

Quote:
Sounds like you need to stablize the hock down. PM me your address and I will send mail you some wires. Wrap the leg from above the hock to the foot with gauze or cotton to provide padding try to keep the same thickness all the way up and down. Wrap it with your vet wrap. Use the good leg to determine the angle to bend the wire, doesn't have to perfect. then place the wire on the out side of the bandage and secure it ... or better yet.. how far from garner are you?

Quote:
Sounds like you need to stablize the hock down. PM me your address and I will send mail you some wires. Wrap the leg from above the hock to the foot with gauze or cotton to provide padding try to keep the same thickness all the way up and down. Wrap it with your vet wrap. Use the good leg to determine the angle to bend the wire, doesn't have to perfect. then place the wire on the out side of the bandage and secure it ... or better yet.. how far from garner are you?

you are such a great person!

Quote:
ruthann, be prepared for a long drive.............. hey Em, where's our invite??????????

Do you even need an invite? You're always welcome!
hugs.gif

So long as you aren't coming to serve up revenge for MississippiFarmBoy that is.
hide.gif

Quote:

you are such a great person!

Blush, blush-- Animals are my passion and career I try my best for them.

Quote:
ruthann, be prepared for a long drive.............. hey Em, where's our invite??????????

hugs.gif

So long as you aren't coming to serve up revenge for MississippiFarmBoy that is.
hide.gif

And I didn't realise I passed by your home as I went to Murphy 2 weeks ago..................

Quote:
hugs.gif

hide.gif

And I didn't realise I passed by your home as I went to Murphy 2 weeks ago..................

Yup! You must have been close!

Quote:
Here's my available list at the moment, will update as it thins down.

Available Stock

Pullets/Hens
2-3 month old split black/lav orp
5-6 week old speckled sussex – *2 available*
6 month old brown/black mix (x-small) – 3 available
1 yr. old orpington hens (2 available blue & Splash) *SOLD*

Cockerels/Roosters
2-3 month old black Exhibition orps - several
2 yr. old Chocolate Serama
3-4 month old black bantam orp
4 week old black marans (clean legged) – solid black not black copper
2 month old bantam cochin – looks to be mottled w/red highlights
5-6 week old salmon faverolle

Pairs/Trios/Quads
1 yr. old project mille bantam orp roo & 5 month old mille pullet
3 month old Exhibition black LF orpington pairs – *1 pair available, can make trio*
7 month old French Gold Cuckoo Marans – available soon *Sale Pending*

Coming Soon
7 week old olive egger (if they can be sexed)
EE chicks as soon as they can be sexed
Buff bantam orp day old chicks

Just to update - The two year old orpington hens are now spoken for and I only have one pair of LF black orp juvi's available and could make it a trio. Also down to just two of the speck sussex as well.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom