North Carolina

Thank you, Miss Lydia!!!
smile.png

Ally - what an ordeal!!!!!!!!! I agree with Miss Lydia that so far it sounds lucky that so many are ok!!! They sure are adorable! What breeds are they!? Good luck on the rest of the hatch!!!
fl.gif

Bhep - sure wish I could have ducks! I really enjoyed my duck eggs from Sumner-Byrd!!! Maybe one day!

Quote:
OMG, cuteness all up in here!!!

I wanna cuddle them and sit talking to them. I love baby chick pictures... so much trouble for me! HAHAHAHA

Quote:
x2

I love when someone posts exactly what I'm thinking!!

Miss Lydia, good to see you!! I'm not sure what happened to October, feels like it just started last week and now I'm in November!! I need the extra hour we're getting in our days this weekend!!

I sold 3 doz eggs at work this week! I was asking $1.50 per doz and I have a waiting list for next week! Crazy!

Quote:
x2

Miss Lydia, good to see you!! I'm not sure what happened to October, feels like it just started last week and now I'm in November!! I need the extra hour we're getting in our days this weekend!!

I sold 3 doz eggs at work this week! I was asking $1.50 per doz and I have a waiting list for next week! Crazy!

You are so under charging! The farm stand up the street charges $3 they have a line when they open!!!

Quote:
x2

You are so under charging! The farm stand up the street charges $3 they have a line when they open!!!

Dang! You aren't kidding then! I may have to step it up because no one is bringing me egg cartons. If I have to supply those too... How are you feeling today??

Oooh... I would offer discounts to those who bring the egg cartons back to you. Like $2.50 a dz, or $2 if they give you carton when they get a dz.
wink.png

I'm ok, looking forward to the doctor's appointment. I'm really fine most day, its just how easy I get sick and when I am sick it is bad. Never got my energy back after being sick in July. I'll be ok, I know I will. Thank you for asking
big_smile.png

Jeez.... in my neck of the woods I can only get $1 a dozen. Depends on the are.
hu.gif
I MAY try to raise my price this spring. I started at $2. People drove away
hmm.png
idunno.gif

ALLY... Welcome to the MAD world of hatching.... I had one of my cats knock my hatcher ....lost all but one.
somad.gif
We all learn form things.
smile.png
And good call helping...you would have lost them all otherwise... and such cuti-pies.
jumpy.gif

ML... Pic will be posted .
smile.png

Quote:

Dang! You aren't kidding then! I may have to step it up because no one is bringing me egg cartons. If I have to supply those too... How are you feeling today??

Egg carton are .50 cents a piece... I would certainly charge for them or like vfem said discount if they bring their own. I use little boxes I get for free from Walmart....If they want cartons they need to bring their own.

Back
Top Bottom