North Carolina

Boy did we have a humdoozie come through here, no tornadoes, but lightening and thunder and alot of rain too. Now going to get frigid again... Hope everyone is okay and no tornadoes.

this is going to be FUN!!! definitely need a boat over here too
barnie.gif

Luke love those partridge silkies!!!! Partridge are by far my favorite ... I do still have the EE's but I am waiting on Coop to see if she still wants them, and if she doesn't I do have another taker for them.

SoS sorry but I don't get home till later in the evening and by then yesterday BYC had already gone into hibernation mode and I was not getting any BYC time till now sooooo if you have someone else who really wants the EEs then go ahead and let them have them as I do have EEs already and don't want to hog them all up to myself
lau.gif
I'll get next time but thanks so much for letting me be first
hugs.gif

Coop actually the other lady told me she talked with her hubby and shes not sure if they're comfortable with starting out with older birds, so shes going to wait for me to hatch her out some Dark brahma and dark brahma/EE (I have 3 EE girls in my dark brahma pen - they are all my layer birds) soooo if you still want them I won't advertise to no one else. just shoot me a PM. Like I said there is absolutely no rush for them to go anywhere. :)

Coop actually the other lady told me she talked with her hubby and shes not sure if they're comfortable with starting out with older birds, so shes going to wait for me to hatch her out some Dark brahma and dark brahma/EE (I have 3 EE girls in my dark brahma pen - they are all my layer birds) soooo if you still want them I won't advertise to no one else. just shoot me a PM. Like I said there is absolutely no rush for them to go anywhere. :)
awwwww, give em to coop, I just bought 6 day olds today!!!! My girlfriend just called me a chicken hoarder.....little does she know the birthday present I ordered myself today
lau.gif

LOL Luke. Congrats on the chickies. :) If for whatever reason Coop doesn't take them, if you want them you can come get 'em :D

Poor girlfriend.

how many chickens are you up to? Your not a chicken hoarder till you have to build coops as fast as you add chickens...I am up to 5 pens and 42 birds. lol

Ok, I figured out most, but still cant figure out how to get my "different" smiles. I did read the information stuff but couldn't find anything on it.
hu.gif
I know that I ain't a tech head, so have any of y'all figured it out?

Back
Top Bottom