North Carolina

I was checking out CL, adds for the flock swap on Sat. in Fayetteville. I saw a couple of adds of what people are bringing. Cochin...Sumatra...geese...ducks... chicken saddles & aprons... etc..

I am bringing Trio of Splash Silkies
2 Splash Silkie chicks
Pair of IB Peacocks
and whatever eggs I have left.

Have to look around and see what else.
smile.png

I have started a group on Facebook This is a group designed specifically for East Coast Poultry Breeders with bird or eggs for sale. This can include
New Jersey, New York, Maryland, South Carolina, North Carolina, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Delaware, West Virginia.

Topics of the forum is for sale poultry or eggs, birds wanted & equipment. Hope you can join!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/237691836313553/

I have started a group on Facebook This is a group designed specifically for East Coast Poultry Breeders with bird or eggs for sale. This can include
New Jersey, New York, Maryland, South Carolina, North Carolina, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Delaware, West Virginia.

Topics of the forum is for sale poultry or eggs, birds wanted & equipment. Hope you can join!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/237691836313553/

Sent a request. :)

D.gif
This is the first coop we built. It is quite large, has 2 windows, a human door, a chicken door, 6 nesting boxes, and 2 roosting bars! We call it the Coop DeVille up on Blueberry Hill, as it is located on our blueberry hill!
lau.gif

ep.gif
Looks great dlockey!!

Good Morning Everyone...
caf.gif
LONG LONG LONG day yesterday and today already. DD will hopefully sleep late for me as I have been staring down a possum since 1am this morning. Okay, not really, but I have been up and feel like I should have been doing something, so I threw the possum in there!! LOL.

We are in for a busy weekend. I hope the rain stays away for you all!! We are tilling the new/expanded garden area again, getting ready to fence that portion off and will begin digging holes for our trees. I just got the UPS notification that our trees are expected to arrive sometime next week!! AHHH!! I guess it is early enough that I cannot use the excuse I am too pregnant to help?!?
Those of you heading out to the Fayetteville show, I hope you have a great time!! Take lots of photos for us (and of the cochins for me...they're so darn cute!!) and be sure to brag about all the cool things you were able to get!!

BHep - what is an IB Peacock?? Just curious?!? All I could think of was inbred!! LOL.

ep.gif
Looks great dlockey!!

Good Morning Everyone...
caf.gif
LONG LONG LONG day yesterday and today already. DD will hopefully sleep late for me as I have been staring down a possum since 1am this morning. Okay, not really, but I have been up and feel like I should have been doing something, so I threw the possum in there!! LOL.

We are in for a busy weekend. I hope the rain stays away for you all!! We are tilling the new/expanded garden area again, getting ready to fence that portion off and will begin digging holes for our trees. I just got the UPS notification that our trees are expected to arrive sometime next week!! AHHH!! I guess it is early enough that I cannot use the excuse I am too pregnant to help?!?
Those of you heading out to the Fayetteville show, I hope you have a great time!! Take lots of photos for us (and of the cochins for me...they're so darn cute!!) and be sure to brag about all the cool things you were able to get!!

BHep - what is an IB Peacock?? Just curious?!? All I could think of was inbred!! LOL.

LOL... India Blue

Last edited:
LOL... India Blue

LOL...I think I was WAYYYYY OFF!!
lau.gif
My oh My he sure is Beautiful!!
droolin.gif
You are NOT helping me keep our "farmette" a little thing, now are you?? Always showing me more things that I want and then I have to figure out ways to convince the DH that we NEED them!!
gig.gif
You are just trouble!! LOL. Handsome fellow...hope he brings home the "bacon" for you!!
big_smile.png

Today...I am trying to plot out our garden...
sickbyc.gif
WHY did I let DH order so many seeds?? I don't even know what I am doing...I know, I will stare at the INBRED Peacock some more!! HEHE.

NH, more seeds = more plants = more food/fun!!!

I'm actually heading to borrow my sister's truck so I can go get a big load of old horse poop to till into my garden and flower beds!! Its going to be a good day!

Back
Top Bottom