North Carolina

Ummmm...thanks, but send those over to wildriverswolf90, who is the one interviewing.
smile.png

I think hubby and I will go to the swap. (not at 8:00, though!) I've got my last two Jersey Wooly rabbits that need new homes. Then the rabbit barn will be split and converted to quail and pigeons.

OOps...thank you!! Sorry about that....hmmm...can I claim pregnancy amnesia?? LOL.

BEST OF LUCK Wild!!

So I've look through about the last 10 pages on this thread and see lots of references to the swap today, but haven't found any info as to where it's at. Help please! :)

Best of Luck Meredith!!! I know how nerve wrecking interviews can be.

I managed to get the whole weekend off, and we have so much to do, that Im not really sure where to start....

Baby goats are all doing well, once it warms up a bit more, they will be having playtime again today out in the field...here is a video from 2 days ago with Lorelai and Moscato...

We finished the incubator and got eggs in it last night...Lav Orp splits, white cochins, EE's, some ducks eggs, and a few barnyard crosses from my cochins.

Thank you everyone for wishing me luck! It means so much to me :hugs unfortunately I did not get the job :( they decided to go with someone with more experience. O well thems the breaks

Last edited:
Hubby and I went down to the swap for a short time today. Took one of the Jersey Woolys and sold her to a teenager who has a good interest in rabbits.
bun.gif
I like young folk who get interested in livestock/animals/pets. I think there's a lot of learning involved with animals.

I also met a couple BYCers...although I didn't let myself get talked into buying those lovely Buttercups!
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom