I am going to turn mine off soon too..
lau.gif

th.gif
ummhmmm..... sure you are....

I'll believe it when I see it
lau.gif

pop.gif
me tooo....

I do not think that word means what you think it means.
old.gif

thumbsup.gif

1st Pea Chick of the year...........

Congats!
celebrate.gif

Week old BLRW

clap.gif
cute chick!

1st Pea Chick of the year...........

I want some of those.....lol....hoping my 3 eggs hatch out soon.....moved alll my eggs from the 3 little giants into my dorn refig. bator today.I like it so far.....holds heat alot better than the other 3 and the little fan blows the heat around ....so no more hot and cold spots.
that little peafowl is looking at me ......its so cute!!

so i am loving all the pictures and stories of the babies and broodies!!!

i am still looking to increase my flock some so if any one knows of some australorps, standard cochins(i like splash but not soley set on it), marans, orphington(not buff) or production reds in my area i'd love the info!! i am living in eden, but i work in asheboro. so i could pick up anywhere from the va border north of greensboro down to around asheboro. i guess it is central nc? not sure. definitely anywhere around the piedmont triad.

also, i need them feathered enough to be outside in a coop with out a heat lamp. i have a smaller predator proof coop my 1-3 month olds are in and a larger coop for the 4month+ and they free range. open to a variety of ages. looking for pullets only, i think two of my little ones are going to be roosters and definitely dont need anymore!!

please pm me, because sometimes this thread moves so fast i cant keep up!!

thanks

Hi everyone,

I have a question for you. I am interested in letting my son and daughter start showing chickens. I'm thinking that silkies would be a good breed. What do I need to do to get started? I know that I will need to get SQ birds, but what else?

Much Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom