North Carolina

I WANT!!!!
droolin.gif

But seriously, you always have such gorgeous birds.
love.gif

LOL I got Sunny and his girls not quite two months ago from Bob Singer up in VA. Hoping to get a few more BLPs from him, would be happy to supply you with eggs or chicks when the girls start laying! lol (Yes I'm a super enabler)
gig.gif

I am still looking for Partridge Plymouth Rocks, and Partridge Silkies if anyone has a few nice pullets or feritile eggs.

I don't need any roos, but will take to keep the piece for neighbors if need be, KristanB. I am out of the city limits, and have cut my numbers down enough to play. I still don't know my way around this state well enough to know how far you are from here. PM me if you still need to get rid of them.

LOL I got Sunny and his girls not quite two months ago from Bob Singer up in VA. Hoping to get a few more BLPs from him, would be happy to supply you with eggs or chicks when the girls start laying! lol (Yes I'm a super enabler)
gig.gif
I need an incubator... or a broody...
lau.gif
I love Polish but in order to fit them in around here, they will have to be LF. Are yours Bantams or LF?

Hi NC peeps! Hope you're all well. It has been ages since I've been on! Wanted to see if anyone is interested in a handsome Blue Laced Red Wyandotte boy! I hatched him from greeneacre's eggs for a broody and then he and a couple others went to a new chicken owner who can't keep boys. He's awesome and has been handled by her 3 year old pretty much daily. Here is her craigslist ad she just posted today:
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/grd/3262139398.html

And I have two hens that are about 18 months old that have both gone broody twice that I am going to sell. I am OVERCAPACITY! (shocking, I know!) and don't need to keep hatching chicks!!! They were determined both times. So anyone looking for great broody mamas just send me a message! One is Esme, a french black copper marans with gorgeous leg feathering and pretty eggs but not as dark as some. The other is Cordelia, a pretty little EE who lays a pretty blue/green egg. I can send pics if you're interested!

And I also have a few 8 week old boys - two Lavender Orps and a Silver-Laced Polish from Bhep who I love but can't keep. One of the Lavender Orps is HUGE! Just send me a message if you're interested! Here's a pic -

Hope everyone is doing great and take care!!!!!!!!!

Hi NC peeps! Hope you're all well. It has been ages since I've been on! Wanted to see if anyone is interested in a handsome Blue Laced Red Wyandotte boy! I hatched him from greeneacre's eggs for a broody and then he and a couple others went to a new chicken owner who can't keep boys. He's awesome and has been handled by her 3 year old pretty much daily. Here is her craigslist ad she just posted today:

And I have two hens that are about 18 months old that have both gone broody twice that I am going to sell. I am OVERCAPACITY! (shocking, I know!) and don't need to keep hatching chicks!!! They were determined both times. So anyone looking for great broody mamas just send me a message! One is Esme, a french black copper marans with gorgeous leg feathering and pretty eggs but not as dark as some. The other is Cordelia, a pretty little EE who lays a pretty blue/green egg. I can send pics if you're interested!

And I also have a few 8 week old boys - two Lavender Orps and a Silver-Laced Polish from Bhep who I love but can't keep. One of the Lavender Orps is HUGE! Just send me a message if you're interested! Here's a pic -

I would LOVE a broody but you're a bit far.. Do you ever get down towards Charlotte or Kannapolis?

Sent you a PM

Back
Top Bottom