north florida ????

Oh, man, Miltonchix, I just read your post. I'm sooooo sorry.
sad.png
I didn't even know if we had weasel around here.

That's so sad. I'm glad you'll be getting new chicks soon.

trish

Welcome TheKidandDame,
Glad to see someone a little closer to me. I am in Sebring, an hour or so south of Orlando. I LOVE Micanopy! I have been there antique shopping. Very charming place and I am ready for another trip up there. Tell us about your chickies....

Lisa

I'm Miltonchix again.
yippiechickie.gif

Got a shipment of White Rock chicks today. Plus a surprise. Don't know what it is yet but its dark and picking on everyone...
I went all out and bought a brooder and am going to keep them in it til they're big enough to fend for themselves. I don't have to guess at the temperature in the brooder or worry about anything getting in with them.
I really don't need 25 chicks so if anyone local wants 10 white rocks let me know. $30 (straight run)

Last edited:
Quote:
Hehe, I didn't want to name names without permission, but you were the closest one I knew about, Edbama.

Hope things are going well for you. It's cooled off a TINY bit here ... at least the mornings and evenings are bearable, and the chicks are actually going outside without me having to wet down the run every 30 minutes. Hope it's cooling a bit there too.

trish

I don't live far from EdBama so I guess I am in the Panhandle thing too. I live about a 10 min drive from the Jeffers Headquarters/ Store Warehouse.

Back
Top Bottom