north florida ????

Tallahassee here and I have been wondering if there was anyone by me. I see several people that are within 30 minutes or so. Great to see you all on here. I have had chickens for about 3 years now and have mostly standards but am now getting a few bantams as they are just too darn cute, looking like I am going to have to hatch my own though to get what I want.

Hi TitiBebbs, I know were Lee is, don't you have a big hatchery in Lee?
smile.png
JB

Last edited:
Hey Poison Ivy We moved here to Perry from Davie Fla 9 years ago. Its jterrible down there still have family there they complain al the time about how crowded its getting Where abouts were you from Micki

Quote:
We owned a home in Cobblestone Oaks behind the Publix on Stirling rd & 61st Ave. I went to Western High school and graduated in 84.
Lived down there for almost 15 years total.

Hi, I live in S E Marion County not far from N Lake County. At the south edge of the Ocala National Forest. So beautiful here. I came from Broward County four years ago. I have my dogs,cats and my four girls: 2 EE and 2 RSL, who are now beginning to lay the most beautiful eggs. They are so good, both chickens and the eggs. I love this forum and site. Thanks:jumpy, Micaela

Last edited:
Quote:
finally someboty live's close to me,i live in jennigs ,hamilton county,we go to blue springs all most every week ,and it is a small town and area.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom