north florida ????

Started a Florida Panhandle/Lower Alabama thread for those who wanna post there and find and be found.

I'll try to keep checking both places, though I don't get past the chicken posts to this area too often.

But I'm so glad to know there are others close by! It's great to share local info and heavy orders!

trish

Glad you got more chicks, Miltonchix! Welcome back to chickening! I sure hope you don't have any more problems.

I'd take the white rocks off your hands, but I can't afford to build any more housing and I'm maxed out. Although I'm hoping to get the space for a low coop in spring and get 25 - 50 meat chickens, IF I can afford it by then! I have to double-check a friend's prices for processing them for me too, in case I end up not being able to do it myself. Which I probably won't be able to do once I've raised them.

trish

Quote:
Lacy,

Probably not, I've only been here about a year. My name is Beth (Elizabeth) and I teach in town and I'm 37.

Beth

Hi

Can I join the Florida crew? Im in Citra, just North of Ocala....I LOVE it here....have my own little farm, with horses and puppies. Im going to get chickens too, I just need to get set up first. I want them now!

Last edited:
Quote:
I understand its a requirement to have horses if you want to live in Ocala
jumpy.gif

Now Im working on chickens....

Kathy

Hey everyone! I grew up in NW Florida (Panama City) I live in Illinois now, but will always consider Fla my home. I have relative all over Fla and in Alabama. We try to get home for a visit at least one a year. I'll have to look everyone up when we head back down for a visit.
Kim

Hey everyone I live in Middleburg Fl. Born and raised! I currently have Plymouth Barred Rocks, Black Jerseys Giants, Rhode Island Reds, White pencil laced Wyndottes, Silkies ( lavender, golden, and partridge color), and Polish (white crested blacks, buff laced, and golden laced) chickens. I'm on the prowl for some Pheonix chicks which i will be getting from my buddy who is a Pheonix breeder here soon and more polish chicks. Polish are my hobby breed!

Back
Top Bottom