North GA Fall Swap *Update pg 1*

OK...I am going to talk about the pink elephant in the room.....

PLEASE practice good bio-safety before and after attending the swap. We want this to be a wonderful experience for everyone! We are not accusing anyone of of being bad bird owners but the best cared for birds can carry illness.
* Use good judgment when choosing birds to bring to sell. Nothing ill or full of mites please!
*Buyer beware! Look at the birds you are buying. Check for mites and signs of illness.
*Remember to clean your clothes, shoes & body after visiting other livestock and before taking care of your own.
*It's always a good idea to quarantine any new birds regardless of where you bought them.

We will have hand sanitizer around for everyone to use.
My livestock will be off limits. SORRY! the cute fuzzy cuddly goats that will be begging for you to come pet them are just gonna have to be off limits. We are staging the swap far enough away that I hope this will not be an issue.

Lets make this a Fabulous day.
hugs.gif

Please contact me via PM if you have any concerns.

Thank you so much!
Kelly

Last edited:
We have had a few fall out of the lineup. So if you are interested......we need some more items for the potluck lunch. Contact me if interested.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
what kind of items are you looking for?

I have been feeling crappy the past few days. I have a doc appt in the morning. Short of surgery, nothing keeping me from comming! Oh yea, is 80 hot dog buns enough?

my car broke down ( and is not fixable, which really really really SUCKS)

i am heart broken. I missed the other GA swap as well due to a scheduling conflict.

And I am in columbus so its not like anyones local to go with me.

Quote:
what kind of items are you looking for?

I have been feeling crappy the past few days. I have a doc appt in the morning. Short of surgery, nothing keeping me from comming! Oh yea, is 80 hot dog buns enough?

I would say that 80 hotdog buns is too many. Maybe half of that would be more than good.
wink.png
I hope you are feeling better!!
fl.gif

We now need someone to bring coleslaw and potato salad.

Last edited:
Kel, I'll bring coleslaw and Potato Salad. How much do we need and do you mind of I buy it instead of making it?
wink.png

Quote:
NO! You HAVE to make it!!!! Just kidding!!!
gig.gif
I will get with you on the amount to bring. Hey do you want turkey or chicken dogs? We are picking up the hotdogs tomorrow and since you and I don't eat pork.....I was thinking chicken or turkey.
big_smile.png

I am getting soooo excited!!....
celebrate.gif

I walk around the yard telling the chickens that are going how many days they have left....I also tell my handsome Don King (Polish) that I might find him a wife!!
lau.gif

See you all on Saturday, it will be myself and my 14 yr old daughter!

BoJo

Quote:
NO! You HAVE to make it!!!! Just kidding!!!
gig.gif
I will get with you on the amount to bring. Hey do you want turkey or chicken dogs? We are picking up the hotdogs tomorrow and since you and I don't eat pork.....I was thinking chicken or turkey.
big_smile.png

Either works for me. I have chicken ones at home right now, but I can do either. Yummy!! Hungry now, just thinking about it! I plan to make some cayenne and jalapeno quickbread as my 'bring-with' and maybe something else if i have time.

We have had the good fortune to have the local feed stores donate some really nice items for the raffle. I am always amazed at how generous people can be.
yippiechickie.gif

Sacketts Feed Store has donated 2 bags of Scratch feed and 3-1 gallon waters. THANK YOU JOSH!!!!
TC Country has donated 2 $15 gift certificates and a bag of DE. THANK YOU SABINA!!!!!
I am still waiting to hear from a few more.......

I also want to thank (in advance) the members who have offered to bring items for the raffle. I will list you guys by name later when I know for certain what you are bringing. Again THANK YOU! THANK YOU! to everyone who is participating in this opportunity to come together as a community, to network, make new friends and support our chicken habbit.
love.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom