North GA Fall Swap *Update pg 1*

I will attend with Muddstopper.

If it's alright, i will bring my 96 egg incubator so that others can see it up close? I also will bring (1 gorgeous rooster, 3 just started laying about 2 months ago) jersey giants if someone is interested. i also have 20 chicks that will be ready to be out of the brooder on that date. They are pure breed Rhode island reds and pure breed jersey giants. Someone message me if there interested. I hatched out the chick to test the incubator, so i don't really need them. i will want 5 dollars each for the chicks. As for the full growns, I'll take the best offer, I'd rather they go as a set.
Heres some pics.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=41326-chickens-for-sell

Last edited:
***PLEASE check page 1 to make sure I have everyone plus their guests noted for the potluck lunch. PM me if I have it wrong.

Recap: We will start around 10:00. You may get here earlier. I think we can start lunch around 11:30-12, but really anytime is fine with me.

Do we want to advertise on Craigelist? I think we will have about 80 people attending the swap just from the Poultry groups. I want everyone to sell their birds so Please let me know what everyone wants.

As you get here we are asking you to park along the long gravel driveway, leaving room for people to pass. It has just been too wet to park in the pasture.

Call me if you have problems finding it....Kelly 678-642-9176

3021 Damascus Rd, Jasper GA 30143

**Some GPS systems will take you on a goose chase so double check your directions with Mapquest...they seem to be the best.

Quote:
Thanks CP!!! Looks like about 40 for the lunch. Teehhee!

***Please bring your camping chairs and canopies!! We have two picnic tables and lots of chairs.

Quote:
Maybe by next Saturday it will dry out. Weather.com said after today you will get lots of sun...

Do you have enough room for more people? If so, I say do Craigslist. Better chance to sell stuff and introduce others to the addiction known as BYC.

Quote:
Maybe by next Saturday it will dry out. Weather.com said after today you will get lots of sun...

Do you have enough room for more people? If so, I say do Craigslist. Better chance to sell stuff and introduce others to the addiction known as BYC.

OK I am on it!

Update my number on page 1.... it will be me, my 3 kids (tho 1 is only 6mos) and DH.
big_smile.png

I have a Q... how can I get like 2-3 silkie bantam pullet chicks that are maybe 2-4w old??? I know that you can't tell the sex for a while but If I could get maybe 3, even if 1 or 2 end up being roos and have someone who is willing to take them. I have HOA and can't have roos.
sad.png
Which really stinks if I ever wanted to make babies. DH wants me to wait until after the New Year but I am so anxious to get some!!
jumpy.gif

I saw CL ad on Atlanta listing, but what about Chattanooga listing? I am crazy enough to drive down there from west of Chattanooga. Surley someone else in Chattanooga would be willing to go down there too. Should Chattanooga get a posting on CL?

Back
Top Bottom