North GA Fall Swap *Update pg 1*

Quote:
lau.gif

So you've been to Winder before hmmmm ~ most of the time I avoid hwy 29/8 and Broad Street if at all possible ~ if not then I want to just scream
he.gif

Okie doke ....looks like I will be able to come!
celebrate.gif
It will be me, my husband and my little one
smile.png
I'll be bringing 3, 12 week old Buttercups (2 roos/1 pullet). Is it ok if I bring a cake? I have some special dietary needs right now (my son is milk allergic and still breastfeeding-so I can't have anything dairy myself), so this way I will know there's a dessert I can eat (big sweet tooth!!
droolin.gif
) Thankfully it sounds like just about everything else being brought is milk free..which is fantastic! So, barring disaster, I'll see you all there!

-Heather

Quote:
Yep ~ one in the same ~

And if on Saturdays there is a Football game at UGA ~ you can just about plan to stay home ~
old.gif
cuz traffic can seem to take years to clear!

I have a few partridge silkie chicks that I can bring if anyone is interested ~ They are a couple of weeks old ~ Also a few sizzles that are about 4 weeks old ~

Please let me know if you are interested so that I can plan my "to bring" list....
thumbsup.gif

I just checked the RSVP on Backyard Poultry and we have 19 members coming from there. So far only one person has RSVP'd for the lunch. This is shaping up to be a big weekend and I haven't even advertised in CL yet. What do you guys think....Should I even go there??

Still adding more updates to page1

Back
Top Bottom