North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Pics
I think we should plan a get together of the peeps in this area? I anyone game? Something simple in a central location, like at a diner or coffee shop. Then maybe we could make it a monthly thing... 

Let me know what you all think about that. 

I notices in your "signiture" that you have "one rodent killing machine... cat" mine is a german shorthair, I had to train her not to get my chicken & ducks, she is behaving very well.

Also, would we bring a chicken? That might be fun.
hugs.gif

I live in Hayden but work in Spokane. I work full time Monday thru Friday so weekends work better for me. Unless we meet up in the evening. I'm familiar with most of the area around here so I'm willing to drive wherever needed.

I live in Hayden but work in Spokane. I work full time Monday thru Friday so weekends work better for me. Unless we meet up in the evening. I'm familiar with most of the area around here so I'm willing to drive wherever needed.

Saturdays are good for me, around noon???
I am retired, but I don' like driving too late in the evenings. what time are you available weekday evenings? 5pm apprxly?

Last edited:
The days are getting longer and longer. So 5-5:30 would be great for me, if we all choose this. Especially come sping and summer, then I wouldn't drive in the dark. Let's see what others may decide... how does this sound to you?
You should be getting off work soon, huh? Drive safe home. I need to get outside and feed, change water and put my ducks and chickens to bed.... later gater

Back
Top Bottom