North Idaho / Eastern Washington

I don't. I called and spoke to someone, and I can't remember who. It was the info that was in the Woolgather's email list, do you get that?

Hi guys, I am rehoming my roosters and would love to see him go to someone from here. I put an ad on CL but here is a copy to make viewing easier.

Elmer is a friendly fluffy fella. He just started crowing about 3 weeks ago and is starting to apptempt his rooster "Business" with the ladies. He hasnt shown any signs of being mean, he is actually pretty curious and likes to be near me yet not close enough to take treats yet. He is free to anyone who would like to give him a flock of his own and allow him to perfect his Crow. I already have one Roo otherwise I would keep him because he really is a nice bird. Please reply with "Elmer" in the title and I will respond within the hour I recieve your email.
Thank you!
Natalie

Hi Everyone, I'm in Harpster Idaho and raising Blue Orps and FCBMs (from Michelle in Paul, Idaho) as well as a mixed flock from various people in Idaho and hatchery... My BOs are 14 to 16 weeks old and so beautiful. The FCBMS are 14 weeks old, too. My other birds are all 2 to 3 years old and have been great garden workers and layers. One Orpington rooster for all of them. He is happy.

Would love to stay in touch with you. I'm also a farmer's market gardener... not a regular attendee, just when I have extra. Gardening is my first passion but the chickens fit in pretty well with that.

I'm looking for more BOs and FCBMs from people who don't have birds from Michelle. I see sources from all over the place and know that I can find them this coming spring. We are building a new coop for the bigger flock and right now have birds that are cooped, tractored and free ranged.

Isn't this one of the funnest things ever?! Does anyone here show thier birds at county fairs or have them involved in 4H? I would like to do that.

Hi guys, I am rehoming my roosters and would love to see him go to someone from here. I put an ad on CL but here is a copy to make viewing easier.

Elmer is a friendly fluffy fella. He just started crowing about 3 weeks ago and is starting to apptempt his rooster "Business" with the ladies. He hasnt shown any signs of being mean, he is actually pretty curious and likes to be near me yet not close enough to take treats yet. He is free to anyone who would like to give him a flock of his own and allow him to perfect his Crow. I already have one Roo otherwise I would keep him because he really is a nice bird. Please reply with "Elmer" in the title and I will respond within the hour I recieve your email.
Thank you!
Natalie
Good luck finding him a home! I'm stuffed with roos too, I'm keeping 3 outta 5, we'll see how that goes this winter!
Hi Everyone, I'm in Harpster Idaho and raising Blue Orps and FCBMs (from Michelle in Paul, Idaho) as well as a mixed flock from various people in Idaho and hatchery... My BOs are 14 to 16 weeks old and so beautiful. The FCBMS are 14 weeks old, too. My other birds are all 2 to 3 years old and have been great garden workers and layers. One Orpington rooster for all of them. He is happy.

Would love to stay in touch with you. I'm also a farmer's market gardener... not a regular attendee, just when I have extra. Gardening is my first passion but the chickens fit in pretty well with that.

I'm looking for more BOs and FCBMs from people who don't have birds from Michelle. I see sources from all over the place and know that I can find them this coming spring. We are building a new coop for the bigger flock and right now have birds that are cooped, tractored and free ranged.

Isn't this one of the funnest things ever?! Does anyone here show thier birds at county fairs or have them involved in 4H? I would like to do that.
Welcome Beth! I've been trying to get Marans to add to my flock, I so want the dark brown eggs. I have a Welsumer, but I really want that deep color!

So yesterday, one of my hens who has consistantly layed in the same nestbox layed in a different one. Today, back to the other one. Weird. Silly chickens! Unless I have another hens that lays blue eggs I don't know about!!!!

Welcome to the thread!
welcome-byc.gif

Good luck finding him a home! I'm stuffed with roos too, I'm keeping 3 outta 5, we'll see how that goes this winter!
Welcome Beth! I've been trying to get Marans to add to my flock, I so want the dark brown eggs. I have a Welsumer, but I really want that deep color!
I need a few different hens and another rooster from another breeder... but I am thinking about welsummers too. I think they are really pretty. I also want a pair of Ameracaunas... want the blue eggs and some offspring from them x'd with FCBMs to make the olive eggers. My egg buyers LOVE the color mix and so do I!! It's all too fun. I will have three more Blue Orp cockerals to get rid of this fall...

Well as of today I havent had a single response to my CL ad for my Rooster. Luckily my Aunt said she will take him this weekend if he is still available, She's going to take a couple of my hens as well. She has Buff Orpingtons and wants to get a couple Fancy birds so I am more than happy to help :)

Got a pair of BCM's this weekend! Whoop! The new roo isn't getting along with my Ameraucana roo, but I have come to the conclusion he isn't ahh, doing the deed. So he's probably out, and the BCM can breed with my Ameraucana hens for olive eggers!

If pips&peeps is reading this, you can probably get in contact with her for Ameraucanas!

Back
Top Bottom