North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SusanRenee, Jul 20, 2012.

1. UGLYFOOT

UGLYFOOT Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2015
    Spirit Lake, Idaho
    I know what you mean! We still have some snow, so the rain is just melting it also adding to the lake that is my driveway and yard. I was not too bright and put a huge pile of snow right smack in the middle of the backyard for the grandkids to have a sledding hill (they are all small [​IMG]). But it is kinda where I have to walk to get to the coops and runs.. Now I will have to swim to them,, HA HA [​IMG]

2. firedragon1982

firedragon1982 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2015
    Right? I was just going to comment on it... Don't know what is worse, the poo that was on the chickens feet from being in the coop because of the snow, or the mud on the chickens as they attempt to dust bathe in their favorite hole, which is mostly mud right now...

3. CyndiD

CyndiD Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2015
    Northern Idaho
    Hi, so r we meeting at krispy kreme? Is it set? Which Sat? Im new to this area. Can someone give me directions? I' ll be coming from plummer. How long will it take me to drive? I will be leaving around 11:30, if i get there too early, i have some pop cans i want to cash in. R we bringing pics of our chicks, I am. R we bringing our crafty stuff too? R we going to wear a chicken feather in our hair so we recognize eachother? tee hee

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  4. country lovin

country lovin Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 17, 2015
    Rockford Washington
    You made me lol. I live 3 miles from fighting creek gas station and it takes me a good half hour to get to the valley. If it is the krispy kreme by the valley mall you will go in hwy 27 take a right on 32nd. Go to sullivan and take left. Take it all the way past the freeway to Indiana it's sits on the corner of sullivan and Indiana. I think it was decided on valentine's day. Correct me anyone if I am wrong.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  5. CGilbert

CGilbert Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2015
    Spirit Lake, ID
    Ok, I'm confused. I thought it was on Saturday, 2/14. But as @Hawk12 pointed out to me today, 2/14 is on a Sunday. I'm good either way, but @goofychicken mentioned they aren't available on Sundays.

Help!

6. country lovin

Sep 17, 2015
    Rockford Washington
    yes I'm a little confused on the final date place and time decided on also.

7. CyndiD

Feb 28, 2015
    Northern Idaho
    Got it, thanks country lovin. I'm glad i made you lol, its always good to laugh and smile, huh?
    @CGilbert, I see what you mean... is it going to be Sat or Sun? I am ok with either, but I prefer Saturday, only because I go to Plummer on Sat's. I live 20miles south of Plummer...

8. country lovin

Sep 17, 2015
    Rockford Washington
    @CyndiD I see you have ducks, do you ever sell ducklings. I promised the husband we would get a couple this year.

9. Hawk12

Hawk12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2015
    Hayden, ID
    I wouldon't prefer Saturday as well but I'll still go Sunday if that's what we work out.

10. CyndiD

Feb 28, 2015
    Northern Idaho
    Code:

I haven't yet, but I am willing to. I just hatched one duckling this morning and 2 more have piped. And, 6 of my ducks are broody. They should hatch in 2 weeks.
    I have a Q about posting.
    When you typed @CyndiD the letters are blue, How did you do that?
    When I type @someone the letters are not blue????

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by