North Idaho / Eastern Washington

just hatched 8/10 neighbor eggs (dual purpose hybrids) one is Amercauna. Eggs from vet and store due 16th or so are still in the running...(hatch wise)

Oh and my rooster is fertilizing some of my eggs not all. he is a SS.

Last edited:
just hatched 8/10 neighbor eggs (dual purpose hybrids) one is Amercauna. Eggs from vet and store due 16th or so are still in the running...(hatch wise)

Oh and my rooster is fertilizing some of my eggs not all. he is a SS.

Awesome! Congrats
1f60a.png
I placed an order with My Pet Chicken, babies will be here in a week or so. Don't need anymore chickens but I can't help myself sometimes...terrible addiction
1f609.png

Awesome! Congrats
1f60a.png
I placed an order with My Pet Chicken, babies will be here in a week or so. Don't need anymore chickens but I can't help myself sometimes...terrible addiction
1f609.png

Exciting! What did you order?
I made the mistake of a north 40 trip yesterday morning and came home with some little polish, one silkie, ee, buff orp.
I got a banty cochin, but it died:( it was sooo tiny, and couldnt open one eye. But i felt sorry for it and it was already in the same bin as the polish so i took it. Now i wish i would have gotten two. It was so cute, i wanted to see it grow up!

Exciting! What did you order?
I made the mistake of a north 40 trip yesterday morning and came home with some little polish, one silkie, ee, buff orp.
I got a banty cochin, but it died:( it was sooo tiny, and couldnt open one eye. But i felt sorry for it and it was already in the same bin as the polish so i took it. Now i wish i would have gotten two. It was so cute, i wanted to see it grow up!

They're so hard to resist. Sorry about the one that died. A friend of mine and I ordered an assortment of chicks. I'm getting a few swedish flowers, golden laced wyandottes, golden cuckoo marans, a buff orp, a welsummer and a partridge rock. A total of 10 for me. Very excited! If the chicks are in at the feed stores already that means spring will be here soon
1f338.png

They're so hard to resist. Sorry about the one that died. A friend of mine and I ordered an assortment of chicks. I'm getting a few swedish flowers, golden laced wyandottes, golden cuckoo marans, a buff orp, a welsummer and a partridge rock. A total of 10 for me. Very excited! If the chicks are in at the feed stores already that means spring will be here soon
1f338.png

Oh that sounds like a fun assortment! Yeah i was shocked they already had chicks ... but quite happy! Lol

Awesome! Congrats
1f60a.png
1f609.png

I just ordered my 4th set of eggs in the last month! Plus have set my Serama, Turkey and Runner Duck eggs.. Lol

THE ADDICTION IS REAL! :)

Back
Top Bottom