North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Pics
Afternoon all! We spent he morning with our new littles!

Hey! where did you get the beautiful amazing little Quackers??? tee hee
so glad they have a fun family to play with and that love them.

Hey! where did you get the beautiful amazing little Quackers??? tee hee
so glad they have a fun family to play with and that love them.

I promised my best friend I would name my first duck after her so we named the bigger one Kiddoodle and my husband named the smaller one Weeble because he wabbles but he doesn't fall down.

Last edited:
We have Pearl Guineas. They are funny birds and noisy..... The two I have are absolutely in charge of the flock. They fear no chicken. The Guinea hen survived a hawk attack this past summer, seem to be pretty tough.

Hello and
welcome-byc.gif

My hubby saw some Pearl Guineas at the feed store the other day and was quite smitten with them. What kind do you have?
We have Pearl Guineas. They are funny birds and noisy..... The two I have are absolutely in charge of the flock. They fear no chicken. The Guinea hen survived a hawk attack this past summer, seem to be pretty tough.

Hi, welcome to the group!
frow.gif
Above I have added the information for a get together we are planning. I hope you will consider joining us. I have to ask about your avitar, is that a copper colored egg? I am looking to get some copper eggers from a breeder in OH. Unless of course you have some that are laying and I can buy some from you..
Thank you for the invite but I can't make it on Saturday.
That egg was the first egg laid last summer by a Red Star, brown egg.... Are you looking for something like Black Copper Marans? If you are, I have a friend that may have chicks or fertile eggs for hatching.

Howdy... CdA, Idaho. I have 6 hens. 2 BSL, 1 RIR, 1 GSL and 2 black Ameraucana from a Lavender project pen. One hen is crippled (can't walk at all) yet she has raised 3 broods. She is my avatar.

Back
Top Bottom