North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Pics

I had so much fun!
x2

I would love to do it again, next month or the month after. I hope to be better prepared next time. Haha.

I think we should take turns giving some info about ourselves and do a kind of "show n tell" of our chickens and maybe another thing we are interested in. @Hawk12 brought her quilt, but some had left and didnt get to see it. Let's research a good location that has a section that is more private maybe too.

Last edited:
I think we should take turns giving some info about ourselves and do a kind of "show n tell" of our chickens and maybe another thing we are interested in. @Hawk12 brought her quilt, but some had left and didnt get to see it. Let's research a good location that has a section that is more private maybe too.

Good idea! Also want you to know that I'm so excited to get my baby tomorrow :)

good idea on a more private location. I had no idea how busy that place was. I had never been there before. wish I could have stayed longer but I promised my husbands grandma I would come do her hair. which of course meant the DH and kids had to come to see grandma and grandpa great.

Back
Top Bottom