North Idaho / Eastern Washington

I believe she's talking about our bantam lavender Ameraucanas. 5 out of 13 were infertile for me, the rest quit the first week.

But! I have a trio ordered from John Blehm (@FowlStuff). Should get them the first week of May.

I bet they will be adorable!

that was me that had bantams, but that hatch was a bit of a bust. Had 5 of 11 hatch, 2 had slipped tendons and one other died so only have 2 surviving golden necked d'uccles and 1 mille fleur, and 1 lavender D'Anvers. But another batch of D'Anvers are on Lock down now, and anotherbatch of lavender and blues will be next week. I really hate how difficult hatching bantams can be. On a side note i did get 10 silkies out of a hatch
Well, i am still interested in your bantams. let me know what & when you have available, please. thank you

Mixed bag today. Selling two of my hens this afternoon and my goslings have started hatching out. But, we had to move the goslings to an incubator because the muscovy hen who was sitting them decided she was just plain done as of this morning. She also got a wing clipped because she insisted on flying up onto the roof and into the quail own which is opened up for repairs and the goose pen where the gander tried to make her a part of his harem. Now, all she has to do is avoid the randy drake haha

that was me that had bantams, but that hatch was a bit of a bust. Had 5 of 11 hatch, 2 had slipped tendons and one other died so only have 2 surviving golden necked d'uccles and 1 mille fleur, and 1 lavender D'Anvers. But another batch of D'Anvers are on Lock down now, and anotherbatch of lavender and blues will be next week. I really hate how difficult hatching bantams can be. On a side note i did get 10 silkies out of a hatch
Hi Malia, i was just reading my post to u & thought how insensitive i sounded. no excuses, but i would like to say im sorry for your hatching troubles, i understand how it feels to try to hatch & get so far into t/hatch & then lose them, each egg is special.
I would like to say the same to all of us on this thread. thanks

Back
Top Bottom