North Idaho / Eastern Washington

I am beyond excited! The newest additions to my flock arrived today! They are 8 Deathlayer chicks from Greenfire Farms. Myself and a partner went together on an auction for 16 chicks. They shipped all the way from Florida yesterday and arrived in great shape this morning. Made the drive to the sorting facility at Airway heights to pick them up, so they would not spend another day in transit. Check out my farm page on Facebook. It is still a work in progress, but it's getting there. It's called Fowl Creations Farm.

I am beyond excited! The newest additions to my flock arrived today! They are 8 Deathlayer chicks from Greenfire Farms. Myself and a partner went together on an auction for 16 chicks. They shipped all the way from Florida yesterday and arrived in great shape this morning. Made the drive to the sorting facility at Airway heights to pick them up, so they would not spend another day in transit. Check out my farm page on Facebook. It is still a work in progress, but it's getting there. It's called Fowl Creations Farm.
Awesome! Those look cute!!!

Back
Top Bottom