North Pole, Alaska... anyone there that can help?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Mrs MIA, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    I received a call yesterday from someone in North Pole, looking for Mille Fleur d'Uccles. Is there anyone up there that raises them, or is there anyone there willing to hatch some of my eggs for her if I ship them to you? If so, please let me know... thank you very much!
    Tori

2. luvmygirlsinAK

luvmygirlsinAK Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2008
    North Pole, Ak
    Sorry Tori, no incubator as of yet, and I don't know of anyone who sells them here. Perhaps someone else will read this and have an incubator.

3. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    I'm hoping Leslie in North Pole will see this... [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Leslie In North Pole

Leslie In North Pole Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2007
    North Pole, AK
    Sorry, I have been MIA for a few months...

I couldn't tell you off of the top of my head who breeds them locally. Best bet would be to contact the local 4-h groups here and ask (many are closet breeders [​IMG] )

Right now I am not in the position to look any one up, I am swamped and now trying to figure out how to handle some nasty pilgrims who started laying this week.

Wish I could help more.

5. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    Thanks Leslie... I know you have your hands full. [​IMG]

I actually found someone from Cantwell who is coming through on his way back from a Kodiak bear hunt that is going to be my courier. He's picking up quail and millies for himself, and he said he goes into Fairbanks once a week so he'd be happy to take them that far. The gal was ecstatic, and it looks like it will all work out. Isn't that sweet of him?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by