North to Alaska!

Pics
Wes...How you doing,,,Those dark cornish are doing great . my apologes for not keeping contact with you..I have not been on this site @ all . Started my own site group page on Facebook,,,if you have and account with them ..just type in Alaska Flock Talk & Swap.https://www.facebook.com/groups/224708457677034/. Hope all is good with you my man. Did that coup work for you? look forward to hearing from ya Peace...

Kristina M. Schmitt
drP8vlvSl_8.gif
Alaska Flock Talk & Swap
Anyone looking to try some spent grains in their feed mix?
We offer it for $2/bucket plain grains and $5/bucket for mixed (includes grit, oyster shell and added soy protein) As long as you bring your own bucket. Just to cover the cost of fuel and materials.
We are getting a load tonight if you are interested and in the Fairbanks area, send me a message and let me know...we have to cool it down after getting it otherwise it keeps cooking and the birds don't care for it as much. and I want to make sure we have enough for whomever is interested.

THIS STUFF WORKS GREAT...CHECK OUT THE FACEBOOK PAGE THAT HAS ALL THE INFO...

[COLOR=000000]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=3B5998]Kristina M. Schmitt[/COLOR]
drP8vlvSl_8.gif
[COLOR=3B5998]Alaska Flock Talk & Swap[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Anyone looking to try some spent grains in their feed mix? We offer it for $2/bucket plain grains and $5/bucket for mixed (includes grit, oyster shell and added soy protein) As long as you bring your own bucket. Just to cover the cost of fuel and materials. We are getting a load tonight if you are interested and in the Fairbanks area, send me a message and let me know...we have to cool it down after getting it otherwise it keeps cooking and the birds don't care for it as much. and I want to make sure we have enough for whomever is interested. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]THIS STUFF WORKS GREAT...CHECK OUT THE FACEBOOK PAGE THAT HAS ALL THE INFO...[/COLOR]
What are spent grains?

Hi all,
I currently live in Maryland but I'm heading back up to Fairbanks where I own a home.
Any suggestions on hen houses? I'm thinking of just going easy, getting one of those already built houses at Lowes/Home Depot (smaller one as we can't fit that many hens with our smaallll yard) and then getting a bit of insulation and then of course, just hooking a light up to the top.
I am a complete newbie to chickens so I need a bit of help. HELP!

Try one of the shed building businesses. We got one and it's worked out great. A little spendy but solid. It was only a couple hundred bucks more than the lumber I was going to buy and it was already built. My wife painted it to match the house. Before you get something from Lowe's or home depot check with a local shed builder.

Back
Top Bottom