Northeast Poultry Congress 2013

Hello. Looking for White Silkie Rooster and Black Silkie Rooster to pick up on Saturday, Jan. 19th. Please send pics. & price. Thank you!

Also interested in fertile Silkie eggs. Let me know what colors you have & how much.

smile.png

Stoopid,
I purchased eggs from Riverside Silkies on Ebay at the end of December and am waiting for them to hatch (1/19/13). Only 2 are viable, not surprising since they were shipped. Would you be able to bring me 6 more of her B/B/S eggs to the show? I can pay her thru Paypal, my ebay name is liljunie also.

Thank you!!
She remembers you, and said if you paypal her, she can send out more.
I DON"T think that's what you want... You want to try and skip the post office shaking the box, correct?
I am assuming you want to pick them up from me?
Let me know, either here or PM

Duh, it says right here bring to show. Stoopid.

Last edited:
Hello. Looking for White Silkie Rooster and Black Silkie Rooster to pick up on Saturday, Jan. 19th. Please send pics. & price. Thank you!

Also interested in fertile Silkie eggs. Let me know what colors you have & how much.

smile.png
What quality?
Pet, Breeder, or Show will draw 3 different crowds. And prices.

Give me one minute....

I am in the middle of a facebook group, I just sold 5 black boys from a well known breeder.
She says she has 2 white younger boys, trying to get the details.
If you can wait until tomorrow, you will NOT be disappointed.
Problem is I'm selling them so fast, it's to the point where we don't want to make any promises until she goes through them all tomorrow.
If you don't hear from me, PM me and remind me.
Roberta

Last edited:
I can bring a buff Silkie hen, shes 1.5 years old, and I've never gotten a fertile egg out of her. I would say, although she is a very good example of a Silkie, that she would make a great 4H project as long as they don't expect eggs....

I also have a nice white 1 year old Silkie rooster. I don't know if he isn't fertile or he was just not old enough when I had him in with the pullets, but I didn't get any fertile eggs from the pullets he was with. Also, maybe a 4H project.

I will bring then for free if anyone lets me know they want them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom