Wrath's Marans

A short video I took trying to capture which little man is crowing but all I got was Kong announcing his presence. šŸ™‚

IMG_20240526_102943.jpg
IMG_20240526_103014.jpg

I changed out leg bands yesterday and was meaning to take individual pics of all 8, but thunderstorms rolling in put a halt to that and had to put everyone on lockdown. Will try today......
We had a storm roll in last night and I knew the silkies always try to sleep in the run. The wind hit as I got there and it was blowing a poor silkie along the ground, she was trying to walk but was basically on her side and things weren't going in her favor. I caught her and popped her into the coop, and the other silkies too and locked the coop door.

I'll have to keep an eye on the storms and make sure I get lockdown done a bit faster. It wasn't crazy windy either, the poor little light weight thing.

I'm looking forward to your photos!

Last edited:
We had a storm roll in last night and I knew the silkies always try to sleep in the run. The wind hit as I got there and it was blowing a poor silkie along the ground, she was trying to walk but was basically on her side and things weren't going in her favor. I caught her and popped her into the coop, and the other silkies too and looked the coop door.

I'll have to keep an eye on the storms and make sure I get lockdown done a bit faster. It wasn't crazy windy either, the poor little light weight thing.

I'm looking forward to your photos!
Glad you were able to be there in time. Wind is super heavy today also and storms forecasted. I'm trying to get Raven in her own space now that she's broody committed (3 now šŸ™‚). Down to 2 nest boxes...

Back
Top Bottom