Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 14-15, 2012

Your Turkens were adorable, I hope someone posts pics of them on your shoulders!

Hi Everyone,
Shoulda come back up Sunday rather than go to that stupid home show on Sunday...not even a drop as much fun!
I love my turkens, and I know people thing they are ugly, but then again, some people think Angelina Jolie is not attractive!

x2 I like them and don't own them but would love to see some pictures
big_smile.png

Your Turkens were adorable, I hope someone posts pics of them on your shoulders!

I was excited to find out I did really well for my first show! beginners luck I suppose, I got BV with my snowy drake and took first with my snowy pullet against the folks from VT I beleive.

BV with my black bibbed drake

Best Call duck trio with my Butterscotch, because i knew it would be silly to enter them as singles in thier own color, nobody has them!

MY Foley drake did pretty good considering the temps outside and he wasnt as white as he could be...they dont like to swim in negative ice water lol...im proud of him and i think he is too, there were about 30 or so whites?

Had the only silvers (splash) and this hen beat her sister for BV

Thanks guys! Martha--It was nice meeting you too, and your son! Glad he had a good time, so that means youll be comming next year too?
celebrate.gif

I love to talk animals! anytime

Wow Josh! What beautiful ducks! Congratulations! I enjoyed meeting you and learned a lot talking with you, thanks for taking the time.

Chickie'sMoma,

below is a link to some info I got last year from Dick about the Fav's you got.
I think it was the larger white that layed the egg, she was in the nesting box before we left the house yesterday.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/268082/faverolles-thread/2750

Iyman
thanks Iyman, that helps me get a little background on them! i still think they are pretty yard candy, and they have been so nice and sweet! they've spent the last 2 nights in my basement quarantine pen since i just wanted to be sure they made it home with no ill affects. i forgot to ask if any of them had been named?

Back
Top Bottom