Northern NY Chickenstock: June 25th 2011 aka "Lovinstock"

Quote:
CS!!! I've been better and I've been worse. It ain't easy being me I'll tell ya.
wink.png

You and MR. CS gonna go?

As of right now no....our family reunion is that weekend but I am checking to see when the reunion officially begins. I'm hoping I can swing it all.

Yes you can get closer to Canada ....come visit me !

Its truely beautiful country and you will enjoy your visit . When I get down I take a drive threw the back roads in that area to just look at the rolling hills of the Amish farms , it some how makes the world seem right again.

Patty

Ok, how can I work this out? We love to canoe the Oswegatchie, maybe can tell DH that I have a canoe trip planned with a day visit a little farther north.
wink.png
Hmm... I WOULD LOVE TO COME UP! 4 1/2 hours away. UGH...

We're planning on it Lovins! I will donate a rag tied fleece blanket and hopefully some MFC eggs!
tongue.png

Quote:
I'm closer to Canada
tongue.png
I'd love to have you come up, and talk about the local veggie scene. I'm looking into Dairy Goats also for milk/cheese. I'd love to pick your brain
big_smile.png

Quote:
John and I will be bringing metal art for the yard. I'm going to try to convince John to donate a fish to raffle to help Lovins cover costs.........

Quote:
John and I will be bringing metal art for the yard. I'm going to try to convince John to donate a fish to raffle to help Lovins cover costs.........

Ooohhh are you bringing fish!!! Can I preorder!?

Quote:

Brin, I forget, did he ever make a chicken?
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom