not feeling to great my first rant

chickenbottom

Songster
11 Years
Dec 30, 2008
hollister, florida
i have a fever, my eyes are hurting so bad that they feel like they are going to pop out of my head. my knee and my hip im a walker/bike rider so thats understandable but my hip just gets knocked out of place and i have a torn ligament in my knee i wear a brace for it. eating problems i just cant stomach looking at food i really dont know why i ate yesterday but the after effects were pretty gruesome. my birthday is in 3 days i dont want to feel like this then its a special day for me leaving the 1's and entering the 2's. what is a good medicine i could take for my nausea and my eyes. for my fever i didnt take anything im just feeling so down i sleep all day and get no sleep what so ever at night. help me please lol i will do anything for comfort.
thanks in advance

edited to say my throat is really hurting too and i have a bad cough whats good for that

hannah

Last edited:
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Hope you start feeling better soon. For nausea around here we do crackers and coke or ginger ale. I usually get tea with ginger in it. For your eyes, get your fever down. For sore throat, throat lozenges..something to keep it moist, honey/lemon/ginger tea, and/or soup.

Quote:
i dont think i completely understand you lol sorry. and i have no way to get to the doctors

oh I UNDERSTAND NOW the first part i didnt get at all remember im a blond too.

Last edited:
Thera-Flu, it is an absolute wonder medicine... if you can't get that, some good old chicken noodle soup and ginger ale!

I wasn't feeling good and kept putting it off and ended up with the sinus infection to beat all infections, I'm on my second Z pack of antibiotics, I'm on steroids and decongestants, they aspirated my left sinus, gave me two shots in the rear view and I still am having trouble.
Take some over the counter flue relief and get to the dr. as soon as you can if it doesn't ease up in 48 hours.

Quote:
i did have bad bad bad ear infections but i waited 5 and a half hours for them to tell me nothing was wrong with me. i just hate being sick i dont like it at all ill do the soup thing and the ginger ale and theraflu tomorrow

Quote:
LOL, but you waited until your face was ready to explode!! Literally!!

Honey tea , if you can keep it down. Maybe a warm compress over the eyes. Some motrin to take down the swelling. And rest, lots of rest

Quote:
LOL, but you waited until your face was ready to explode!! Literally!!

Honey tea , if you can keep it down. Maybe a warm compress over the eyes. Some motrin to take down the swelling. And rest, lots of rest

i cant even get to sleep i want sleep so bad

Back
Top Bottom