Not Finding Threads

rodriguezpoultry

Langshan Lover
11 Years
Jan 4, 2009
Claremore, OK
I went to the FAQ section of the site to find out how to post pictures from a picture hosting site since the update. Something doesn't seem to be working as when I click on the thread link, I am taken back to the BYC Forum Index.

Any ideas?

I went to the FAQ section of the site to find out how to post pictures from a picture hosting site since the update. Something doesn't seem to be working as when I click on the thread link, I am taken back to the BYC Forum Index.

Any ideas?

Click the Insert Image icon in the reply editor tool bar, it will open this box...

Then click on the Image URL tab and paste the direct link of your photo into the Import Url text box. Be sure to paste the direct link, not the img link/code. Then click Submit on that little Add or Upload box and the picture is added to the post.

Hope that helps!

ETA: You can uncheck the option to Save a copy of the pic to your default BYC album

Last edited:
You can still use Photobucket, you just have to click a different link. Instead of the bottom one (
wink.png

When using Photobucket, right click on the image and then chose copy image.
Then come back here and paste into the editor.

You can paste easily by using the Ctrl and V buttons on your keyboard at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom