Not getting notifications?

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
I know this question had been asked before, but I looked through a few threads and didn't seem to find the answer. I've noticed it in a few threads, the Avain Flu thread, and the Easter contest threads. I haven't gotten any notifications. I replied to the Easter baby photo contest, and the button says watching. Looked today and theres multiple pages. The "watching" button is still clicked showing I should be getting notifications. It reads, "unwatch". If I get a notification I click it and scroll through, liking posts etc. I haven't gotten any notifications. Insight? Thanks everyone.

It is very easy to miss an uread alert and it will quit alerting you if you don't click it. I had at most 12 alerts at one time and I had to keep hovering my mouse over each notification just to make sure I didn't miss something and still not sure that I didn't. Very aggravating.

I wish someone would fix it so it doesn't do that. If one does not want to be alerted anymore there is an "unwatch" button to click. I'm sure this happens to alot of people who never get to reply back or keep up with the thread.

It is very easy to miss an uread alert and it will quit alerting you if you don't click it. I had at most 12 alerts at one time and I had to keep hovering my mouse over each notification just to make sure I didn't miss something and still not sure that I didn't. Very aggravating.

I wish someone would fix it so it doesn't do that. If one does not want to be alerted anymore there is an "unwatch" button to click. I'm sure this happens to alot of people who never get to reply back or keep up with the thread.
Ya, definitely. It does make it quite difficult on a laptop, I wonder why its different for a phone.

I just had 9 alerts (5 different threads) and even though these 2 threads where marked "unread" (brown dot) as I scrolled my cursor down the list, something marked them "read" (unfilled dot) for no reason. I am 100% positive that I did not look at those 2 threads yet. Good thing I took the time to read what thread alerts there was and just happened to notice I hadn't looked at them yet or I would have missed them. Any reason for that to happen?

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...dosage-can-i-worm-again.1512893/post-25445682

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...minnows-for-their-birds.1457454/post-25445647

Back
Top Bottom