Solved Not getting reactions given trophies?

When I click trophy points on my profile I am not getting any points from reactions given. On other people trophy points, they are.
I'm not sure about that. I believe you are suppose to receive points at each thousand given but then I think at a certain point it jumps up to you needing to give more reactions to get trophy points. But I haven't looked into this so I could be wrong.

I'm not sure about that. I believe you are suppose to receive points at each thousand given but then I think at a certain point it jumps up to you needing to give more reactions to get trophy points. But I haven't looked into this so I could be wrong.
1609102926124.png

Thanks! I am also not getting review trophy points when I review something.
To tell you the truth, this was the first time I looked under my profile to see what the trophy points are all about. All I know is that the numbers under the avatars go up, I wasn't really sure what you get awarded or how until looking just now. I guess I don't look too much into it because the numbers don't necessarily mean it is a person that is an older chicken tender or a new chicken tender and if they are nice or not so nice.
I hope you are able to get the trophy points or hopefully if there is a glitch it straightens out for you.

Back
Top Bottom