Not having a flashy day :( VENT CENTRAL: Need a hug?

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Its not like that in my house.
tongue.png
My Mother yells at my Brothers more than anybody else in my family.
tongue.png
I can understand why though, she's taking a break from her Motherly duties for a few days, because my Dad is finally back after being gone to the Gulf of Mexico for 75 days and I have taken on the Mom role.
th.gif
Its alot harder than it sounds. I can understand why she's taking a break! Pretty much all of my house chores have doubled in the past two days.

Whew, I feel for you.
hugs.gif

When my dad leaves (like he's left now, gone down the mines with his students) the house falls apart. The pots aren't washed, we eat in front of the TV, nobody cleans their room... he comes back to an absolute pigsty
lol.png
Yes, I take after my mum.​

Its kinda the same here too.
tongue.png
I wish he wasn't gone so long though, nearly three months is pretty long for him to be gone. For me anyways, I'm a Daddy's girl.
hmm.png
He's home for like almost two monghts, then he's gone for another three months, then so on and so forth.

Quote:
I'm a bit like that with my mum
smile.png
I can talk to her about anything.

Lucky I wish my mom was like that. If I een say anything that offends her I get called a witch because i was expressing my feelings

Dude! That is not cool! Sounds like she has a few problems of her own.
hugs.gif

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Lucky I wish my mom was like that. If I een say anything that offends her I get called a witch because i was expressing my feelings

Dude! That is not cool! Sounds like she has a few problems of her own.
hugs.gif

Yep
hmm.png

Quote:
Whew, I feel for you.
hugs.gif

When my dad leaves (like he's left now, gone down the mines with his students) the house falls apart. The pots aren't washed, we eat in front of the TV, nobody cleans their room... he comes back to an absolute pigsty
lol.png
Yes, I take after my mum.

tongue.png
I wish he wasn't gone so long though, nearly three months is pretty long for him to be gone. For me anyways, I'm a Daddy's girl.
hmm.png
He's home for like almost two monghts, then he's gone for another three months, then so on and so forth.

That kind of life must get stressful. I'm glad at least we're together most of the time...
smile.png

You know what I really hate?!
barnie.gif
Older people, who are meant to be supporting youngsters, mocking them and being nasty just because they don't know as much about life as them.
somad.gif

ray's two cents :

Quote:
tongue.png
hmm.png

That kind of life must get stressful. I'm glad at least we're together most of the time...
smile.png

Heck yeah it does!
lol.png
I'm like the "replacement" parent around this house, so I take on the Fatherly role when my Dad is gone, and the Motherly role when my Mom is gone.
tongue.png
I've helped raise my three toddler siblings since they were born, since my Dad is gone for a good chunk of the year. Luckily, he gets to be home for most of my Siblings birthdays. He's been a Merchant Marine for longer than I've been alive, so he's only been to about.....Four of my Birthdays. Sadly, he won't be able to make it home for Christmas this year.
sad.png

Quote:
smile.png

Heck yeah it does!
lol.png
I'm like the "replacement" parent around this house, so I take on the Fatherly role when my Dad is gone, and the Motherly role when my Mom is gone.
tongue.png
I've helped raise my three toddler siblings since they were born, since my Dad is gone for a good chunk of the year. Luckily, he gets to be home for most of my Siblings birthdays. He's been a Merchant Marine for longer than I've been alive, so he's only been to about.....Four of my Birthdays. Sadly, he won't be able to make it home for Christmas this year.
sad.png

Aww, that's sad, but good on him for doing such a noble job as that!
Some people really have to grow up fast. I wish I'd had that chance earlier on, real life sort of hits you in the face when you turn 13/14 and stop being an ignorant little tween.

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Heck yeah it does!
lol.png
tongue.png
sad.png

Aww, that's sad, but good on him for doing such a noble job as that!
Some people really have to grow up fast. I wish I'd had that chance earlier on, real life sort of hits you in the face when you turn 13/14 and stop being an ignorant little tween.​

Yeah, maturity hit me at a young age. I mean, you can't really half raise three children without getting mature early.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom