I set the first 4 eggs that my hens had laid me and was able to hatch 2 of the 4 chicks out. Since then I've had 100% failure on all additional eggs. I just went thru the bator and threw out 20-30 eggs that were on their 20th day. Not one seemed to have developed at all. I had buttons in with the same batch and they hatched out at a rate of 70% about 4-5 days ago and seem to be doing well. I run a forced air styrofoam. Hovabator with auto egg turner. I keep the temp at or near 99.5 and its stable humidity at 40% until the last week at 60%. Is there anything that needs to be done that would be that much different than the buttons hatch requirement. I thought maybe my eggs just weren't fertile so I cracked some of my fresh eggs to do a check all 5 of 5 I cracked were fertile. Any tips or advice would be great.