Not new... but... I'm BACK!!!

Hey everyone!!

I have so missed chatting with everyone on here! I got busy in life and other adventures that just took too much of my time. So I am back to my relaxed roots of Homesteading, now homeschooling and living off the land again the best way we can! And i couldn't imagine not sharing that with all the people that helped me 7 years ago to help me get where i am today with all my animal obsessions! I know some are missing, gone or just inactive like i was. But I still want to say to everyone! 🩵🩵

@007Sean @N F C @CapricornFarm @Kiki @rjohns39
Welcome back.

Hey Hope, :frow where have you been? 🤔I miss your face! Thought you had dropped off the end of the earth! 🤣 :confused:
I missed talking with you, your laughter, your humor, your insights!

So glad to have you back home(at BYC) :celebrate
Maybe @N F C can do an update interview and we can learn what you were up to for the last 7 years?

We'll have to PM eachother and get "caught up" on the gossip! :D

Again, so glad your back! :ya:wee

Hey Hope, :frow where have you been? 🤔I miss your face! Thought you had dropped off the end of the earth! 🤣 :confused:

Maybe @NFC can do an update interview and we can learn what you were up to for the last 7 years?

🤣 oh how I have missed you! Hasnt been 7 years really since i have been gone.. you know that silly.. but it feels like it for sure!

I need to catch back up with all of everyones gossip! I KNOW i have had to miss so so so so so so so much!

Thanks again!

Maybe @N F C can do an update interview and we can learn what you were up to for the last 7 years?

Good idea Sean, I'm making a note!

Back
Top Bottom