Not really what I want living under my deck. PIC

I have my own personal "pet skunk" (sorta)

well, it's a "pet" in about the same sense as my extra roosters are, coz it visits every night to eat their food
lol.png

I've released it from the live trap several times, they seem dumber than house cats as I've never caught the same house cat twice
tongue.png

63507_657347364001_55007926_35824527_7144606_n.jpg

Last time when I let it go, I told it to "please leave" (so I wouldn't have to worry about tripping over it in the dark) so it waddled it's booty over to the feeder and started chowing down
roll.png

(it's slightly on the left of the feeder, obviously I wasn't getting REAL close and personal)
164024_658546121681_55007926_35857688_7320432_n.jpg

It's not hurting anything other than stealing a little food, it acted afraid of my roosters and can't get into my hen's pen, and ya never know one of the neighbor's wandering dogs might meet it some day. I think it can stay. LOL

My neighbors dogs chased a skunk on my property soon after I moved in. They were able to corner it....under my air conditioner. it managed to spray the whole unit including the vent going into the house. Nothing like fresh skunk spray going through the vent system into my house and brand new carpets.

Do. Not. Want.

yuckyuck.gif

I had a dog vs. skunk incident right outside my dryer vent. The stench ruined all the clothes that were in the dryer.

Quote:
I've had a similar event. We played peek-a-boo
hide.gif
around the corner of the coop for about 20 minutes before it finally wandered off far enough that I could leave without worrying about upsetting it. The next day I discovered it had dug in under the door and slept in my garden tool shed. After it had sprayed something, somewhere, apparently.
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom