Not sure about quality...how much for these bantams?

augustmomx2

Songster
11 Years
Aug 31, 2008
Central Indiana
I bought these bantams from a private breeder in September. My dh was gracious enough to build me another chicken coop for the bantams, but since then, I have changed some plans (yeah more chickens) and he refuses to build another coop (which I totally understand, I do have a prob w/more chickens) so I'm gonna post these guys on here and on craigslist. I have NO idea what to charge and don't even know if they are of any type of quality where someone would actually pay for them. I figured here would be the best place for an honest opinion
big_smile.png
They were all born around Sept 1, 2009 and I have no idea if they are girls or boys. No eggs or crowing and their combs could go either way? Maybe someone can shed some light on that as well
wink.png

1st Golden-Laced Cochin Bantam
CIMG2838.jpg

CIMG2839.jpg

2nd Golden-Laced Cochin Bantam
CIMG2840.jpg

CIMG2841.jpg

Partridge Rock Bantam
CIMG2849.jpg

CIMG2843.jpg

(sorry for the not so good pics on this one, she wouldn't stand still)

Thanks for looking
big_smile.png

Too be honest, I wouldn't pay more than $10 dollars for the Goldens. I don't know about the Partridge Rock, but those Golden Laced Cochins are hardly laced at all. You say you got them from a breeder? Either you just got some culls or that breeder isn't a breeder
hmm.png

Quote:
I know right?! I thought the same about the lacing...my wyandottes from Ideal have better lacing! I have thought a few times the guy completely pulled one over on me...oh well. I'll post them on craigslist and see if I get any bites for $5 each. If not, free...I need the coop ready to go by 3/11!

Quote:
I know right?! I thought the same about the lacing...my wyandottes from Ideal have better lacing! I have thought a few times the guy completely pulled one over on me...oh well. I'll post them on craigslist and see if I get any bites for $5 each. If not, free...I need the coop ready to go by 3/11!

Or you could use them as broodies to hatch more chicks
tongue.png

Quote:

Or you could use them as broodies to hatch more chicks
tongue.png

Just what I need...
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom