Not Sure if You've Got a Pullet or a Cockerel? Click here! thread 3

10 week buff orp

I have a couple others I'm still hoping could be hens, but need to get some updated pictures!

Bought from Tractor Supply, said it was a pullet. Approx 11 weeks old. Sweet & loving. This one falls asleep while ur holding it.

Just don't know what it is!!! Driving me bananas!!! Much much smaller than my other chickens purchased at the same time.

Hi! I got 7 chicks from a breeder near me 2 weeks ago and they range in age from 2-4 weeks. I know the youngest are still to small to know but I'm hoping someone could help me with the 4 older ones, a couple of which are very suspiciously roo-like. I can't keep the boys so I'm hoping at least some are pullets.

"Goldie" Lemon Cuckoo English Orpington

"Csirke" Blue English Orpington(Goldie is next to her) She has the most feathers.

"Nixy" Dominique (She is camera shy)

"McVee" Dominique

10 week buff orp

I have a couple others I'm still hoping could be hens, but need to get some updated pictures!

Cockerel

Bought from Tractor Supply, said it was a pullet. Approx 11 weeks old. Sweet & loving. This one falls asleep while ur holding it.

Just don't know what it is!!! Driving me bananas!!! Much much smaller than my other chickens purchased at the same time.

Another one that I have no idea about:

In this pic he/she was 8 weeks old
Bought at tractor supply as a pullet

Another one I purchased at tractor supply & its approx 8 weeks old in this pic. Said they were all pullets.... No clue to breed.

Approx 8 weeks old in pic, bought at tractor supply & said they were pullets.
I'd say all pullets. Not sure on breed, but looks like some sort of ban bantams

Hi! I got 7 chicks from a breeder near me 2 weeks ago and they range in age from 2-4 weeks. I know the youngest are still to small to know but I'm hoping someone could help me with the 4 older ones, a couple of which are very suspiciously roo-like. I can't keep the boys so I'm hoping at least some are pullets. "Goldie" Lemon Cuckoo English Orpington "Csirke" Blue English Orpington(Goldie is next to her) She has the most feathers. "Nixy" Dominique (She is camera shy) "McVee" Dominique
Goldie and Mc Vee look like cockerels

Back
Top Bottom