Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

@JessieSea . I'm really sorry as it must've taken a while to upload the pics, but those are much to young to tell. Especially as they are Easter Eggers, which are harder to sex. Maybe post them again in a couple of weeks.

@gotenkslovesme . The farthest one is a hen and the closest one is a cockerel.

-Jet

Okay, too soon-I will post again when they are older. I just thought since you all see so many maybe could lean one way or the other even this early. So curious, but will just have to wait like everyone else. Thanks, so glad to have found a forum like this to figure this out sooner than I ever could!

1 and 4 are looking like cockerels and 2 looks promising for pullet with the head poof. It's too early on 3. You either have some very late feathering chicks or only the Polish are 6 weeks.
They are all the same age, but I'm wondering if the feathering is so slow because it has been so unseasonably warm. Is that possible? And amazingly the barely feathered frizzle #4 is close to being fully feathered now. Not sure why it happened in such a quick burst. I'd been wondering if frizzles are generally slow to feather.

Back
Top Bottom