Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

Pics
I bought 10 baby chicks from Tractor Supply about 5 weeks ago, only 2 were pullets. The rest were straight run, so I'm dying to know what I've got!!!! The RIR and ISA Brown were the pullets. They had a bin labeled BSL and I got one from there but after doing some research I'm not so sure that's what it is. Kind of looks like a Barred Rock to me but I'm a newbie so who knows?? Any insight will be most appreciated!!!

I'm sorry, I am not very good at sexing silkies, BUT I can tell you the gender of the rest: 1st one (Barred Rock) pullet, 2nd one (Black Australorp) pullet, 3rd one ("Bantam of some kind") roo, 4th (RIR) pullet, and lastly a pullet.
smile.png

Do you think these are roosters? Both are 4 weeks old. One is a SLW and the other is an EE. Above is the EE and below is the SLW... Thank you so much for your help! I'm a newbie so I don't know. Thank you for creating this thread and for helping us newbies! :)
I think the EE is a cockerel. It's hard to tell with the SLW. It could be a pullet with the small wattles. The comb is not making me sure though. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom